Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just to get moving.

This wasn't a night of any crazy experiences of training. It was mainly just to get myself moving and get the blood pumping. This is the kind of night when the clouds are warm and a nice 54 degrees. This was by far like the perfect weather to run in. I don't need to worry about being to cold nor do I have to worry about overheating. A part of me still wanted to downpour and the cold. It just seems to add that bit of excitement.

Tonight I am doing my foam roller. This is the best way to stretch all the muscle, even the ones you forget you using. http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/flexibilityandstretching/ss/FoamRoller.htm is a link to a website with a few foam roller stretches that I have done myself and a few i plan on trying out. Next time you go to the gym give it a go. When you are going over the most painful spots thats where you want to focus on because it is a tight muscle group.

1 comment: