Sunday, November 28, 2010

The weather beat me...

I was not ready for that dry heat! I ended up running only a few days in the last week and not nearly as far. I think what really got me was the fact that I was not allowed to run to far away so I had to go back and forth on the same part of the beach or run on the evil thing named a tread mill.. I guess no one here would know my hatred for these things. I don't feel free or relaxed in side on a machine. Running helps you get away from the things that remind yourself of day to day life but on the clunking metal things one cant help but feel constantly reminded.  Before I said I wanted to explore Mexico in my running shoes but I was informed that it was unsafe to go far or at night (my favorite time of day to run normally). Next time I travel and run I think i might check in advance where to run and how safe it is.

Yay for laziness and sunburns. Time for running in the wet darkness or P-town!

1 comment:

  1. So I was wondering if Bob has a technique for ramping up your exercise when changing climates.

    ReplyDelete